This is where you will find forms which you can open, print, complete and returned to school.
Free School Meals
Your child, or children, may qualify for free school meals if you are able to meet the following criteria:
- You or your partner have a child for whom you receive Child benefit and who is attending a school or college in Telford and Wrekin.
- You and your partner are:
- in receipt of Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance; or
- in receipt of maximum Child Tax Credits and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190;
- do not receive Working Tax Credit; or
- receive support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- receive employment and support allowance (income related) or pension credit (guaranteed credit)
Holiday Request Form
In line with government and Telford and Wrekin policy we do not allow holidays to be taken during term time. However, in very exceptional circumstances leave of absence may be granted. Use this form to ask us to consider this.