Summer Term in Sparklers
Our year 6 topic for this term is the Ancient Greeks.
During our circle time and PSHE sessions we will learning about
- having respect for ourselves and others
- being independent and responsible members of the school community
- being positive and active members of a democratic society
- develop our self-confidence and self-esteem
- being prepared for, and having an appreciation of life in modern Britain
All of this will be under our theme of ‘What will make our community more respectful.’
In Art we are investigating animal patterns, which is linked to our science topic ‘Animals including humans’ .
PE will take place on Thursday afternoons, where will have the chance to develop our rounder skills.
We will also have the opportunity to continue to develop our cooking skills to make a range of healthy snacks.
There will be opportunities for you to join your children on our special Parents into Sparklers afternoon – where there will be a range of craft activities and refreshments will also be served. We will post the next date here shortly.