This is where you will find forms which you can open, print, complete and returned to school.

Free School Meals

Your child, or children, may qualify for free school meals if you are able to meet the following criteria:

    • You or your partner have a child for whom you receive Child benifit and who is attending a school or college in Telford and Wrekin.

If you are entitled please fill in form below ( or collect one from school reception office ) and bring proof to school office.

Free School Meal Form

Photo Permission

Before we can use pictures or video of your child we need to have your permission. You can choose how we can use what, and of course you can change your mind if you need to. Return the form below to the School Office.
Parental permission OLE

Holiday Request Form

In line with government and Telford and Wrekin policy we do not allow holidays to be taken during term time. However, in very exceptional circumstances leave of absence may be granted. Use this form to ask us to consider this.

Medicine Form

If your child needs to take medicine we may be able to help. Give this form to the School Office.
Medication Permission form