This is where you will find forms which you can open, print, complete and returned to school.
Free School Meals
Your child, or children, may qualify for free school meals if you are able to meet the following criteria:
- You or your partner have a child for whom you receive Child benifit and who is attending a school or college in Telford and Wrekin.
- You and your partner are:
- in receipt of Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance; or
- in receipt of maximum Child Tax Credits and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190;
- do not receive Working Tax Credit; or
- receive support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- receive employment and support allowance (income related) or pension credit (guaranteed credit)
If you are entitled please fill in form below ( or collect one from school reception office ) and bring proof to school office.
Before we can use pictures or video of your child we need to have your permission. You can choose how we can use what, and of course you can change your mind if you need to. Return the form below to the School Office.
Parental permission OLE
Holiday Request Form
In line with government and Telford and Wrekin policy we do not allow holidays to be taken during term time. However, in very exceptional circumstances leave of absence may be granted. Use this form to ask us to consider this.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM SCHOOL Sept 2013
If your child needs to take medicine we may be able to help. Give this form to the School Office.
Medication Permission form