At William Reynolds Primary School we are having a school wide focus on teaching the children to be successful and reflective learners. We teach the Secrets of Success by Chris Quigley to help our children in their behaviour, attitudes and values. Secrets of Success by Chris Quigley (2010)
What is Success?
Success isn’t just about money. It is about happiness, choices and feeling good about yourself. Successful people feel good about:
- How hard they have tried.
- Who they are.
- What they spend their time doing.
- The choices they have in their lives.
Here are some things everyone should know…
- You are not born successful.
- Everyone has setbacks and failures.
- The first step to success is choosing.